NURSING HOME & ASSISTED LIVING FACILITY SERVICES
SharCare has developed care management systems designed to ensure compliance with federal and state regulations, consistent care delivery, and excellent outcomes for residents. Our compliance-based program templates for nursing and assisted living facilities can easily be customized for your facility. We even provide staff training for effective implementation.
- Wound Management
- Infection Control
- Quality Assessment/Performance Improvement
- Restraint Avoidance
- Resident-Focused Functional Rehabilitation
- Fall Prevention
The following compliance-based products are also available:
- Customized documentation and data collection forms
- Departmental policy and procedures cross-referenced to applicable professional references, and federal and state regulations
- Quality assessment audit tools
Quarterly program evaluations by our experts are recommended.
SharCare offers a full range of specialized education programs and workshops geared toward professionals in the eldercare field. Our staff education specialist is an experienced national presenter and an instructor for the Indiana Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association. All presentations are based on current reference materials, and meet mandatory federal requirements. Sessions can be customized to your facility’s unique needs.
- Long Term Care Director of Nursing/Nurse Manager Training Intensives (3-Day Program)
- In-service Programs (1 Hours Sessions)
- Education Workshop (6 Hours)